Remember that LearnCube works by allowing you and your teacher to stream video/audio through your web browser.
This means you need:
- A relatively modern computer (we support PC's less than 3 years old)
- A modern web browser (e.g. Chrome or Firefox)
- A reliable internet connection
So if you're experiencing an issue it's likely linked to one of these areas...
The most common issues and causes are:
- If I can't enter the class, maybe I haven't clicked Enter Class or maybe there's a firewall issue
- If the teacher cannot see or cannot hear me, then I may not have given permission for my browser to access my webcam or mic (need to click Allow each time)
- If other students can hear the teacher but I can't hear other students or the teacher, then it's possibly an audio setup/driver issue
- If I'm the one getting kicked out, it's likely an internet connection issue
- If I'm inside the class but neither mine or my teacher's video is loading, it's likely a firewall issue
Click on the links above to find a solution to each.
2 TESTING TOOLS
There are two key tools that will help you identify the cause of the issue:
Note the Troubleshooter is not able to test in such a short time but hopefully picks the most common issues.
If you notice that the page, it's stuck 'initialising' or does not load or you think there's a glitch, please take a screenshot with a small description of what expected/happened and send it to us at [email protected]