Remember that LearnCube works by allowing you and your teacher to stream video/audio through your web browser.
What you need to teach using LearnCube:
- A relatively modern computer (we support PC's less than 3 years old)
- A modern web browser (e.g. Chrome or Firefox)
- A reliable internet connection
So if you're experiencing an issue it's likely linked to one of these areas. Click the links to go to the solution.
The most common issues and causes are:
- Can't enter the class? Have you clicked Enter Class or could there be a firewall preventing you?
- Can't see your students? Have they allowed their video? Use our in-class diagnostics tool to solve. You may want to ask students to redo their equipment tests from settings.
- Can't hear your students? Have they allowed their microphone? Do they need to change to the mic on their headphones?
- Your students can't see or hear you? Have you allowed your webcam and microphone? If some, but not others, can hear you - perhaps try reconnecting the video/audio here.
- You are noticing an echo? If you're teaching a group class, does everyone have headphones?
- One student connection is fragile and distracting others? You might need to control the students mic/webcam or remove the student.
If you'd prefer to watch a video on common troubleshooting tools & tips, click here
LEARNCUBE TROUBLESHOOTING TOOLS
We've created a suite of helpful tools that will help you prevent, diagnose, check and investigate any issues:
- Troubleshooter (to prevent)
- In-class Diagnostics tool (to diagnose)
- Firewall and network checker (to check)
- Speed test (to check)
- Post-class review (to investigate)
If you notice that the page, it's stuck 'initialising' or does not load or you think there's a glitch, please take a screenshot with a small description of what expected/happened and send it to us support at LearnCube.