You can upload almost any file type to your personal library: PDF, videos, audio files, images, google Docs, etc.
While we offer an advanced screen sharing option, we highly recommend uploading your own content and learning materials to your Lesson Library inside your LearnCube classroom.
See this short video explaining why we believe that using uploaded content vs screen share is a superior experience for everyone.
How to load your own learning materials with 3 easy steps:
- Open the virtual classroom or whiteboard
- Click the Lesson Materials icon (+) on the right of the page
- Upload materials
You will need to select the correct file format before uploading the content.
Upload files once and these will be automatically saved in the cloud for ongoing future use.
A couple of PRO tips:
- Compress large files before uploading
- Upload videos to YouTube and link to those vs uploading large video files (note you can even keep as private or unlisted if you'd prefer not to make public)
- Use our language content if you don't have your own.
A couple of quick notes:
- Large files or incompatible file types will cause an error
- Word, PowerPoints and website links will automatically convert to PDF to avoid formatting/compatibility issues with student devices and enable you/students to be able to annotate on the page.
- You can delete files you have added but not those shared by your school.