Often we want to share a video with a student. On LearnCube, you can simply add a YouTube video or even upload your own video.
To add a YouTube video, you have two options:
1. Adding a YouTube video to the whiteboard
Copy the YouTube video URL and paste it onto the whiteboard using ctrl-c or cmd-c (depending on whether you're using Windows or Apple Mac). Note: using this method doesn't save the video to your library.
2. Adding a YouTube video to your library
1. Click the green add + icon at the bottom right-hand side of the whiteboard
2. Click on the Upload Lesson Materials button
3. Click on the YouTube button. You have two options. You can either search for a video or insert the URL.
Click Save to Lesson Materials. Then click on Upload File