Often we want to share a video with a student. On LearnCube, you can simply add a YouTube video or even upload your own video.
To add a YouTube video, just follow these easy steps.
- Click the Add + icon on the right of the whiteboard
- Click Upload
- Add the full URL link of the YouTube video you want to use (best to copy paste it as it must include the https:// at the start)
- Name it so it's easy to find later e.g. TED_education_champion
- Click Save
This will be saved in your library for anytime, instant access inside the classroom.
1. Where to upload
2. How to add the YouTube link
3. You can then play, pause and control it from inside the virtual classroom. The teacher has control of this.