LearnCube allows you to easily monitor teacher and student attendance. You can see information such as when a student or teacher accessed the class, or if they were a no-show.
Option 1: Past Class Reports
1. From your main Dashboard, click on Class Admin > Past Classes.
2. This will take you to your Class Reporting page. Use the filters to access the information you'd like to see. You can filter by an individual student and teacher, as well as choose a date range.
At a glance, you can see whether the teacher:
Attended the class on time
Was late to the class
Was a no-show
Option 2: Access individual student profiles
1. From the Dashboard, click on Students in the left-hand menu bar.
2. Find or search for the student you'd like to view and click on their name.
3. You'll then be taken to their profile page. Click on Past to see their attendance information
If you would like, you can also download the reports in CSV format. You can find out how to this here.