We provide specialist tools for professional online teachers. One of those tools is shapes.
Here are some reasons for using in the class:
- Tick => To quickly mark correct answers in a class
- Cross => To identify incorrect answers or focus attention
- Arrows => For matching games and highlight student attention
- Filled-in shapes => To cover vocab/materials you wish the student to rely on memory
- Open shapes => For highlighting important ideas or sections
Please view this short YouTube video in how to use Shapes in the classroom.
Remember to check out our article on on more advanced maths and science functionality.