We provide specialist tools for professional online teachers. One of those tools is shapes.
Here are some reasons for using in the class:
- Tick => To quickly mark correct answers in a class
- Cross => To identify incorrect answers or focus attention
- Arrows => For matching games and highlight student attention
- Filled-in shapes => To cover vocab/materials you wish the student to rely on memory
- Open shapes => For highlighting important ideas or sections
Please view this short YouTube video in how to use Shapes in the classroom.