One strategy many online schools use to gain the confidence of new prospects is by providing free 20 - 30 minute demo classes.
This can give a student a better understanding of how your service works and your teacher can assess the student's level/skill.
To better understand the free trial flow, click the links to see these alternatives user flows:
- Option A - Student logs into the platform and schedules their own trial class
- Option B - Email student suggested free-trial class time with demo-link with no request to sign up (see below how to get this)
Each teacher can use their own demo-class with a unique link.
This link follows this formula: subdomain + user name + /demo-room
The free-trial flow is often as follows:
- Teacher send the demo-link via an email
- Student opens the link
- Adds name, passes equipment checks and enters the class
- Class is completed
- Student fills in feedback