Follow this section to get teacher faster, better and easier through our online school software.
1 GET THE OVERVIEW
While an all-in-one school solution can seem a little overwhelming at first, you don't have to master everything at once. Start with the basics:
- Dashboard - upcoming classes you're taking if you're a teacher
- Class Admin - for managing classes and access class report
- School Admin - for CRM to manage students, teachers and shared class materials.
2 CREATE A CLASS
- Click Dashboard from the top menu bar
- Click Add a single class
- Fill out the form (make sure you include the teacher, the subject, the time and whether it's a free class)
- Click Save
You'll see it in both the Dashboard (if you're the teacher) or in Class Admin
3 ENTER THE VIRTUAL CLASSROOM
- Click Class Admin from the top menu bar
- Click Enter Class
- Play around in the classroom (here's a guide to the virtual classroom)
- Click End Class
You'll then be taken back to the online school platform.