As your school grows, you'll want to be able to manage which teachers and staff can access particular information.
LearnCube is made specifically with schools in mind so we differentiate between:
- School Owner (full access to everything, including payments report)
- Admin (full access to everything, except payment report)
- CRM Admin (only able to modify student information. Great for the new receptionist.)
- Staff (Allows access to Class Admin page and often used in conjunction with Teachers role)
- Teachers (Able to manage availability, invite students to classes, etc. Great for trusted teachers.)
- Teachers Limited (Only able to enter classes. Unable to change teacher availability, etc. Great for new or part-time teachers.)
- Course builder has been discontinued.
See the table below for a more in depth breakdown of permissions:
Its easy to manage permission from our School Admin page:
You'll find this feature incredibly valuable as your school grows and you're working with both permanent employees and contractors.