If you're starting out, if you're an independent teacher or a small business, the simplest, fastest, best way to get started is by combining LearnCube with a scheduling software like Calendly.
The end result is you'll have 2 links to share with your students:
- Calendly link - allowing students to see your upcoming availability and book a class
- LearnCube Direct link - allowing students to get into a specific class
Steps to getting setup
How to set up Calendly
Here's how you can get this done in just a few minutes:
- Signup on Calendly
- Edit your "Event" and refer to email confirmation in Location field
- Confirm your general calendar availability
- Copy the Calendly event link (e.g. https://calendly.com/example_company/30min) and share with students through a link from your website or via email.
Your student will open up that link and book a time with you.
Note: Connecting your calendar with Calendly is a great idea so you only have to manage your existing calendar.
Once your student has booked a time with you, it's time to send them the LearnCube link.
How to set up LearnCube
Once you've created an account with LearnCube, follow these steps:
- Open LearnCube and click Create class
- Edit the name of the class, time and date e.g. ESL class with Jane
- Copy the Direct Link and share with the student via email or the Add to Calendar button.
LearnCube + Calendly + a marketing home page (e.g. website, facebook page) is all you really need to get started teaching.