Once you’ve created a class, it’s really simple to change the date or time. This help resource will show you how.
Here are the steps you’ll need to follow:
Sign into your LearnCube Dashboard. You’ll see your future classes listed.
2. Find the class you’d like to change. Under the ‘Actions’ column click on the ‘Edit’ button.
3. You’ll now see some options to edit the class. From here, you can change the date and time of the class.
4. To change the date or time, click anywhere inside the ‘Start’ box.
5. You’ll then see a calendar. To change the day, simply click on the date you’d like to change the class to.
6. To change the time, use the ‘Hour’ and ‘Minute’ sliders.
7. Once you’ve made the changes you’d like, simply press the ‘Save’ button. The date and time of your class will now be updated.