Sharing your screen is quick and easy using Firefox.
As browsers are updating so often to keep up with new features and security improvements, we highly recommend you use the latest version available.
For Firefox, you can find that here:
How to share your screen using Firefox:
1. Click the Add '+' icon on the righthand side of the classroom
2. Choose the display definition. You can toggle between Standard and High
3. Click Start Sharing
4. Choose the screen you want to share from the dropdown menu
5. Alternatively, click the Share Screen button on the bottom left and choose the Share Screen option
6. Click Allow
This will share the screen you selected inside the LearnCube whiteboard.
7. When you're ready to stop, simply click the ‘x’ icon and close the whiteboard tab.
#screenshare #screen share #sharing screen