We can discuss custom pricing options with organisations that provide a business URL, have 20+ active teachers and generally complete 300+ hours of classes per month.
Volume Based Pricing
For high-scale companies, we offer two transparent pricing models:
- Per teacher pricing (if most of your teachers are teaching part or full time)
- Per teaching hour (if you have a large network of teachers but teaching relatively few hours each)
PER TEACHER Pricing
It's really simple, you just pay for the number of active teacher accounts you would like to use.
The way it works out is:
(1) Base price + (2) Add-on = (3) Total price per month
* Naturally the more teachers you have, the cheaper it becomes.
(1) Base price for unlimited 1:1 private classes and cloud storage for teaching materials.
- White-label add-on for your logo, colours inside the classroom
- Group teaching add-on for unlimited* group classes (* we see "reasonable use" as 20 - 100 group classes per teacher per month)
- Online school add-on for established online education companies with more than 30+ active teachers or completing 300+ hours of classes each month (sorry, we do not offer this solution to startups and offer our standalone classroom instead)
- If your organisation currently teaches over 300 hours each month and other aspects like SSO, VIP customer support, training, API, etc are important to you, we can incorporate these into your price too.
(3) Total price may be eligible for different discounts based on the number of teachers.
Please ask us about this 'per teacher' pricing if you currently have less than 20 teachers.
Alternative 'teaching hours' pricing model.
For high-scale tutoring companies or marketplaces with 20 - 100+ tutors, a 'per teaching hour' pricing model may be more appropriate...
This is because, in these circumstances, often each tutor is teaching less than 10 hours each per month so it's better to split the hours over all teachers.
How it works? You tell us the approx. number of teaching hours you want to subscribe to per month and we will provide a customer price with discounts given the more hours you complete.
The price depends on two key variables:
- Estimated # number of 1:1 teaching hours per month (we can provide discounts for volume)
- Estimated number of group teaching hours per month (note 1:1 classes are cheaper than group classes)
- We also provide further discounts based on volume
This 'teaching hours' model is attractive for larger tutoring companies because the cost is very predictable if you have a rough idea of how many hours you teach each month.
If you are currently teaching over 1000 hours per month, please ask us about this 'teaching hours' pricing.
Note that we will be able to respond faster and better when provided with a business email or website (e.g. company.com) if you want to get in touch here.