We can discuss enterprise pricing with organisations that provide a business URL, have 30+ active teachers or complete 300+ hours of classes most months and need more than our 'standalone virtual classroom'.
For "enterprise" companies, we offer a per teacher per month price.
The (1) base price + (2) add-on = (3) total price per month (minus discount for volume)
(1) Base price for unlimited 1:1 private classes and cloud storage for teaching materials.
- White-label add-on for your logo, colours inside the classroom
- Group teaching add-on for unlimited* group classes (* we see "reasonable use" as 20 - 100 group classes per teacher per month)
- Online school add-on for established online education companies with more than 30+ active teachers or completing 300+ hours of classes each month (sorry, we do not offer this solution to startups and offer our standalone classroom instead)
- If your organisation currently teaches over 300 hours each month and other aspects like SSO, VIP customer support, training, API, etc are important to you, we can incorporate these into your price too.
(3) Total price may be eligible for different discounts based on the number of teachers.
Please ask us about this 'per teacher' pricing if you currently have more than 10 teachers.
Alternative 'teaching hours' pricing model.
For high-scale tutoring companies or marketplaces (50+ tutors with each tutor teaching less than 10 hours each month on average), a 'per teacher' price may be inappropriate...
That's why we can alternatively offer a 'teaching hours' pricing model.
For example, 1000 hours = $ custom price per month
The price depends on two key variables:
- Estimated number of 1:1 teaching hours per month (we can provide discounts for volume)
- Estimated number of group teaching hours per month (note 1:1 classes are cheaper than group classes)
- We also provide further discounts based on volume
This 'teaching hours' model is attractive for larger tutoring companies because the cost is very predictable if you have a rough idea of how many hours you teach each month.
If you are currently teaching over 1000 hours per month, please ask us about this 'teaching hours' pricing.