This feature is particularly helpful for schools that are wanting to:
- Segment corporate customers (i.e. teach employees in company A and company B separately)
- Manage multiple schools or brands under the same umbrella account
The outcome of using the corporate add-on is that:
- Students that are part of a "company" will only see the teachers assigned to that company
- Students will see the logo assigned to that company
- Students will only see courses assigned to that company
Here are the steps (once you've purchased the corporate add-on upgrade):
1. Navigate to School Admin
2. Click Add Company
3. Fill out the form (including adding the company logo)
5. Share the link with the appropriate users to signup (this is critical) otherwise the student will by default be part of the standard platform.
This will then allow you either send the link for students to signup or we strongly recommend creating the student manually so you can pre-assign classes and credits for the student.
Administrators can do this:
1. Add student
2. Choose company
3. Assign a teacher (if you'd like the student to be able to book a time with a particular teacher)
5. Share login link with students (note we can only show the company branding once the student is logged in because the login tells the system which logo to show)
6. Students login and can see everything ready for them to get started
The advantages of the corporate add-on:
1. Once students are logged in, our platform overrides your brand with the companies brand (a useful selling point especially for B2B sales)
2. Students are segmented in the backend so you can manage group classes just for the students in a particular company.
For example, when the student looks at group classes. Only the classes that been assigned that company will show.
3. Easy to filter attendance reports for a particular company (just use the search or company column filter)