Just as you would teach a student in person, you need a few things to get started teaching online:
- A virtual classroom
- A digital whiteboard
- A high quality video stream to communicate
Your first goal when you enter LearnCube for the first time is to create a class
Once you've created a class and your student has also signed up and ready, you can enter your first virtual classroom.
Your virtual classroom has a few essential elements:
- Your face-time video feed;
- Your student's face-time video feed; and
- Your virtual whiteboard
This provides a professional, focused learning environment for you to deliver you best teaching and to help your student absorb information as quickly and effortless as possible.
To ensure you and your student have a great experience, we do the following:
- We automatically check that you and your student have a strong enough internet connection
- We automatically check that the video and audio are turned on and working properly
- We provide all the best tools you need to teach a great class.