Examples of this problem are:
- LearnCube is automatically logging me in (but as the wrong user i.e. a student, when I'm a teacher)
- The platform is pushing me to my old demo account vs the new live account.
The problem is likely to do with browser cookies or cache.
Think of 'cookies' like 'crumbs' of information that a website uses to remember who you are and what you've done. This helps a platform like LearnCube log you in automatically so you don't have to login every time.
Now, LearnCube may be "remember" an old trail...i.e. to the wrong account. So our job is to delete old trail and start fresh.
- The first and easiest option is to refresh your cache/cookies (here are very easy instructions)
- The second option which often works is to restart your computer.
- The third option is to follow these instructions here if you want to only delete the cookies for LearnCube
For more detailed instructions for Chrome (our recommended browser), read below:
Step 1: Open your Google Chrome browser
Step 2: Click Settings
Step 3: Click on Show advanced settings
Step 4: Scroll down to Privacy
Step 5: Click on Content
Step 6: Click Cookies
Step 7: Type in Search bar (for app.learn-cube.com or whatever url your LearnCube account is hosted on e.g. [company].live-online-classes.com)
Step 8: Click Delete button